£25 - £35 /
Great introduction to grooming experience to cats new to visits to a grooming salon
£35 - £45 /
For cats who refuse to have a wet bath due to health or behavioural issues
£49 - £59 /
For cats who like to feel and smell really clean - foundation for all and unbeatable value.
Half a Lion
£59 - £69 /
Partial lion clip, ideal for cats with matted belly and underarms hair
£65 - £75 /
Full lion clip, ideal for long haired cats with matted hair who do not like wet bath
£69 - £85 /
Full lion cut clip, ideal for long haired cats with matted hair
Top 10 List of Why Your Cat’s Hairdo Costs More Than Yours!
- The likelihood of you pooping or peeing on your hairdresser is pretty slim.
- You would not bite or scratch your hairdresser
- Your hairdresser only washes & cuts the hair on your head.
- Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
- You sit still for your hairdresser.
- Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your eyes.
- Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
- Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
- You don’t go for many weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn't wash & clean your rear end.